Information we collect from you: you may provide us with personal data such as
- name and perhaps job title
- contact information such as e mail address, mobile or telephone number or postal address including Post Code
- payment information if paying by credit card – please note we do not hold card details on file
How we use the information you provide:
- internal record keeping
- to process the booking for coach hire
- to process an invoice for your booking
Legal Basis for our use of the information you provide for the above purposes:
- We will use your personal information for our legitimate interests. For example to perform any contract between us ( in other words to process the booking for transport, provide said transport and to process your payment for the transport provided).
Security / Storage:
Mackies Coaches are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and take precautionary measures to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example once a booking has ben made that information is stored on secure computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilites.
Retention of data:
Mackies Coaches will retain your data for as long as we deem it necessary to fulfil the contract you have entered into, to comply with applicable laws, resolve any disagreement and to allow us to conduct our business. We may also retain your data for a period of time to facilitate any future booking you may make with us.
Your Rights and Choices: We want you to be in control of how the personal data you have provided us with is treated
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal information, or if you want us to correct any personal information we hold about you
- you can ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you
- where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent at any time you can withdraw this consent you have previously agreed to. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of that information based on your consent before its withdrawal
- we will respond to any request regarding your personal information as soon as possible but certainly within 30 days from the date of request.
Cookies: our website uses session cookies to help provide you with the best experience we can. these are temporary files that are only active whilst you are browsing on our site and are erased when you close your browser. If you were to restart your browser and go back to our site, the website will not recognise you. You can adjust your session cookies through the settings feature of your browser but please note however, that without these session cookies, ypour experience will be impacted.
- Mackies Coaches does not use your personal data for any marketing purposes
- Mackies Coaches does not pass on, or sell, your personal information to any Third Party except in exceptional circumstances eg if legally required to do so.
Update of Policy: This privacy Notice will be updated as necessary in order to ensure that our policies remain in line with international regulations, our product and business practices. date of this update – 03/08/2021.
If you have any queries about this Privacy Notice , or like a copy of this notice, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact:
Mackies Coaches of Alloa, 32 Glasshouse Loan, Alloa. CClackmannanshire. FK10 1PE. Tel 01259 216180 or email email@example.com
Or you can contact the Information Commissioners Office ICO on Tel 0303 123 1113