A rare opportunity has arisen for someone to join our management team either as a Transport Operations Assistant or to train with us as an Operations Assistant.
Duties would include:-
- helping to schedule vehicles and drivers on local bus service, private hire, contract and tour work to ensure 100% compliancy with Drivers Hours regulations, and to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to. (Training will be given to a successful candidate)
- Collation, analysis and management of Driver Tachograph Records ( again training will be given)
- Carrying out induction and training procedures with new staff
- some driving as necessary
- hold a current category D Driving Licence and Driver Qualification card
- be willing to undertake training with "Distinctive Systems Coach manager" our booking programme
- be prepared to become totally familiar with Drivers Hours regulations
- good at interacting with customers
- have a good geographical knowledge and IT skills
- have the ability to take responsibility in the office at times and be confident to work alone
- be able to show initiative should problems or difficulties arise
- attention to detail is particularly important and
- confidentiality is absolutely essential
If you are interested to find out more about this position please either phone Mackies Coaches on 01259 216180, or email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest and attaching a CV , or write to Mr J.L. Mackie, Mackies Coaches of Alloa, 32 Glasshouse Loan, Alloa, FK10 1PE .
A vacancy exists here at Mackies Coaches for an experienced driver to join our very enthusiastic team of coach and bus drivers. Our work involves Local Bus Service, Contract work, Private Hire and Incoming Tour Work. You would already hold a Current Category D DrivingLicence and Driver Qualification Card.
If interested in joining our company please either call Mackies Coaches 01259 216180, or email email@example.com to ask for an Application Form
MACKIES COACHES ARE PROUD TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDING LOCAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT SINCE 1949